Incoming Philippine National Police (PNP) director Chief Supt. Ronald “Bato” Dela Rosa remains unfazed by the reported assassination threats against him and President-elect Rodrigo Duterte.
In an interview on ANC’s “Headstart” on Thursday, Dela Rosa said that the bounties for him and for Duterte by drug lords had been raised from P10 million to P50 million because there were no takers.
“As of yesterday (Wednesday), they increased the bounty to P50 million. P50 million for Mayor Duterte, P50 million for me. In-increase nila dahil nahirapan daw silang maghanap ng takers (They increased it because they could not find any takers). No takers for P10 million, so in-increase nila (so they increased it) to P50 million,” Dela Rosa said. Read More